With ongoing summer and scorching heat of the sun makes the morning blues even harder. Sip on these cool and refreshing protein shakes keep yourself power full of protein.
Protein Power Breakfast smoothie
The smoothie with the mix of natural sugars, vitamins, and minerals from the banana + mango combo makes you feel strong like HULK .
- 1 cup (250 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- ½ cup chopped mango, frozen
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- optional: ½ scoop OZiva Protein & Herbs Powder + ¼ cup water
- In a blender (or large tumbler if you’re using an immersion blender) layer the banana, mango, pumpkin seeds, and hemp hearts. Add the almond milk and blend until the pumpkin seeds are really smooth. This recipe makes a single 16 oz serving sized smoothie.
For a nut free option, substitute the almond milk with certified nut free oat milk, rice milk,soy milk, or coconut milk
For a higher protein option: Add a scoop of your favorite protein powder and/or substitute the almond milk with high protein non-dairy milk such as soy. This smoothie contains approx. 13g of protein when made with almond milk, substituting it with soy milk will add an additional 6g of protein. Adding protein powder will add about 6-15g of protein (depending on the brand and amount of protein powder you use.)
To make a variation of this smoothie without banana, substitute the banana with ? cup of frozen mango or frozen peaches.
Latte Overnight Oats
Running late in the morning? Combine your protein and caffeine needs for the breakfast with this vegan friendly recipe.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten free optional
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Original Silk Soymilk
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee, hot or cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or jar and stir to mix completely.
- Place, covered, in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Add extra soymilk in the morning if you want to thin it out a little bit.
- Serve cold.
Healthy Peanut Butter And Jelly Smoothie
- 1 cup plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 20 Organic Green Grapes
- ½ cup Peanut Flour
- 4 Ice Cubes
- In a high-speed blender, add the Greek yogurt, milk, honey and grapes.
- Blend until you no longer see the grape skins.
- Add the peanut flour and ice and blend until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for later.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- ½ cup strawberries
- 2 dates
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- ¼ cup Silk Unsweetened Soy Milk
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and easily pourable.
- Taste and adjust consistency by adding more ice.
Add OZIVA Protein & Herbs Shake to Your Diet if your diet is lacking in proteins.
If you want a detailed nutrition consultation, drop us a mail at email@example.com or call us on 9769298556 and our experts will help you with your fitness goal