Nothing adds life to festivities like traditional hand-made sweets. But, unfortunately maintaining a healthy diet goes for a toss while we indulge in all the rich, inviting delicacies in the festive season! Don’t worry though, nothing can stop you from enjoying some delightful desserts this Diwali. How? We have listed down 4 healthy yet lip-smacking recipes that will wow you, your friends, and your family. So try out these easy-to-make dessert recipes this Diwali which get ready in under 15 minutes!
Nutty Banana Coconut Barfi Recipe
- ¼ scoop of OZiva Plant Based Collagen Builder
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ banana (mashed)
- ½ cup shredded coconut (finely)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Almonds for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make a thick mixture of it.
- Evenly spread it on a plate.
- Keep the mixture in the fridge until it becomes firm.
- Let the mixture cool for five minutes after taking it out of the fridge.
- Garnish it with almonds.
- Then cut it into small pieces.
Healthy Besan Laddoos
- 1 cup chana dal atta
- 4 tbsp ghee
- 30 gm jaggery
- 1 scoop OZiva Organic Plant Protein
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Dry fruits for garnish
(makes 4 ladoos)
- Roast the chana dal on low gas till it turns brown.
- Add OZiva Organic Plant Protein – 1 scoop.
- Mix it on low gas for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee and mix it well for good consistency.
- Mix it well and add more ghee for a good paste.
- Add 30 gm jaggery.
- Add cinnamon and dry fruits to the paste.
- Make the besan laddoo.
Homemade Chocolate Laddoos
- ½ cup oats
- 1 ½ tablespoon milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ scoop OZiva Protein & Herbs
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
(for 2 bites)
- Melt the peanut butter, cocoa powder, and milk together.
- Take it off the heat, mix in the protein powder, and dry oats.
- Make small balls with your hands to shape these protein balls and place them on parchment paper.
- Place these balls in the fridge to be cooled.
- Enjoy your healthy protein balls snacks.
Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour
- 2-4 tbsp chocolate chips/sugar-free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp jaggery
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp milk of choice, as needed
- 1 scoop OZiva Protein & Herbs
(makes 5 large and 10 small cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Stir the dry ingredients very well (so you don’t end up biting into a clump of baking soda!)
- Add the rest of the ingredients to form a dough.
- Shape the dough into cookies.
- Now place them on a cookie tray, and bake on the center rack for 10-12 minutes.
- Let it cool for an additional 10 minutes before handling, as they are very delicate at first but firm up completely once cool.
Watch Video –
Happy Healthy Diwali, Raho Har Tarah Se a Better You!