Beat the Heat with these protein rich breakfast recipes!
Spinach Frozen Yogurt
· 2 cups non fat vanilla Greek yogurt
· 1 large frozen banana
· 2 cups spinach
· 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (OZiva Protein & Herbs)
· 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
In a blender, blend together the yogurt, banana, spinach and protein powder until very smooth.
Pour into your ice cream maker and freeze as directed*. Add the chocolate chips right before you remove the frozen yogurt and stir to distribute evenly. You can eat as it is or freeze for an hour or so to let it firm up a bit into a more scoop-able form. Thaw it for 10-15 minutes before you want to eat it again.
*If you don’t have an ice cream maker, there is an alternative way to make ice cream/frozen yogurt:
Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze. Once completely frozen, blend the smoothie cubes until ice cream-like!
Honey Lime Quinoa Fruit Salad
· 1 cup uncooked quinoa
· 1½ cup strawberries, sliced
· 1 cup blackberries
· 1 cup blueberries
· 1 mango, diced
· Honey Lime Glaze:
· ¼ cup honey
· 2 tablespoons lime juice
· 1 tablespoon chopped basil for garnish
1. Rinse and prepare the quinoa according to package. Let quinoa cool to room temperature.
2. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, strawberries, blueberries, and mango.
3. To make the glaze: In a small bowl combine the honey and lime juice. Drizzle over the fruit salad. Garnish with fresh basil.
Add OZIVA Protein & Herbs Shake to Your Diet if your diet is lacking in proteins.
If you want a detailed nutrition consultation, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9769298556 and our experts will help you with your fitness goal
Last modified: June 24, 2017