Compared to earlier times, wherein one had to struggle to meet their daily nutrient requirements, especially protein, the availability of tailor made supplements has made it way easier. Protein powders are a great way to get a good dose of protein through a single serving. Not only is it easier this way but also allows you to be creative. However, not all health drinks suit everyone alike.
Here are the 5 different types of health shakes for everyone:
OZiva Nutritional Meal Shake: a 100% soy free, gluten free, low calorie meal replacement shake, this is just the thing you might be looking for! Here is what Nutritional Meal shake offers per serving of 30 gm. :
- 124 kcals per serving as compared to a 300-500 kcal meal to help you control calorie intake.
- Low in carbohydrates and contains good quality carb in the form of dietary fiber, suitable for diabetics.
- High good quality whey protein content at 18 gm per serving which is enough to keep you full for 3-4 hours and prevents hunger pangs and food cravings.
- Is fortified with ayurvedic herbs and 28 essential micronutrients to suit both men and women.
Raw Organic Protein powder: This protein powder is best known for its non GMO, Organic and vegan, 13 grain protein mix. Best suited for those who are lactose intolerant or vegan. Here is what it offers in a scoopful:
Suggested Read: Top Easy Five High-Fiber Recipes to Keep You Full
- The product is completely soy free, gluten free, dairy free and organic for vegan or lactose intolerant or those with celiac disease.
- It provides 17 gm. of protein combined from 13 raw sprouted grains that together form a complete protein profile.
- Low in calories, carbs and can be added to food or beverages.
- Easily digestible and supports digestive health with live probiotics and protein digesting enzymes.
Lean Pea Protein: Other than the widely known plant protein Soy, pea protein is another familiar plant based supplement. It is great for vegans or anyone who is allergic to soy. Also, being devoid of lactose or gluten, it is easier on the digestion process as well. Here’s what you get in a 38 gm. serving:
- Good quality pure pea protein amounting to 30 gm per serving.
- 4 gm. of BCAA per serving. Pea has high amount of the amino acid Leucine which is important for muscle building and fat burning.
- Being a plant protein, it has zero cholesterol.
- Low in carbohydrates and has zero sugar. Also, being unflavoured, it can be used in any meal or beverage of your preference.
Suggested Read: 10 high protein vegetables that you must include in your diet
MYPROTEIN Egg white powder: Myprotein’s egg white powder is a spray-dried egg protein using egg whites. It is suitable for anyone looking to increase their daily protein intake. A 30 gm. serving will provide:
- Low calories at just 101 kcals per serving. Can easily be added to any meal as food or beverage.
- Since the product is made using only egg whites, it has negligible fat content.
- Being low in carbs at less than 2 gm. per serving, this powder is suitable for those on a low carb diet or keto diet or even diabetics.
- Provides good quality albumen protein at 23gm. per serving.
OZiva Protein & Herbs Shake: A good protein powder supplement for the masses available at a pocket friendly price. It is a pure whey protein supplement that is ideal for active individuals and those looking for a protein alternative to dietary protein sources. A serving of 30 gm. yields:
- 123 kcals per serving (when taken with water). Being low-cal, it makes up for a good post workout option that you can couple up with a carb source.
- Contains 28 gm. of pure whey protein that is rapidly digestible and aids in muscle repair and synthesis.
- With 6.5 gm. BCAA, is an excellent choice for athletes and individuals who train harder as the need for maintaining nitrogen balance in them is higher.
- Low in carbohydrate with a decent amount of dietary fiber to aid in smooth digestion.
- Additionally, it is fortified with ayurvedic herbs specific to men and women to help maintain hormonal balance, stamina and overall health.
- It is devoid of soy protein and is gluten free and suitable for those allergic to soy or gluten.
Add OZIVA Protein & Herbs Shake to Your Diet if your diet is lacking in proteins.
If you want a detailed nutrition consultation, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9769298556 and our experts will help you with your fitness goal