Hair gummies have become increasingly popular in recent years, with many companies marketing them as a delicious and nutritious solution to hair loss, thinning, and other hair-related issues.
But do hair gummies really work, and are they worth the investment? In this blog, we will explore the science behind hair gummies and whether or not they live up to the hype!
What are Hair Gummies?
First, it is important to understand what hair gummies are and how they work. Hair gummies are essentially a vitamin supplement for your hair in the form of a gummy candy. They contain a variety of vitamins and minerals that are thought to promote hair growth and improve overall hair health. Some of the most common ingredients in hair gummies include biotin, folic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Here are the most common vitamins and minerals normally packed into hair gummies and what roles they play:
- Biotin is perhaps the most well-known ingredient in hair gummies, as it is believed to play a crucial role in the health of hair, skin, and nails. Biotin is a B-vitamin that is essential for cell growth and the production of fatty acids. It is found naturally in a variety of foods, including eggs, nuts, and whole grains. However, some people may not get enough biotin in their diet, which can lead to brittle nails, dry skin, and hair loss.
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9) is another important ingredient in hair gummies. It is a type of B-vitamin that is necessary for the production of new cells in the body. Like biotin, folic acid is found in a variety of foods, including leafy greens, citrus fruits, and fortified cereals. However, consuming more folic acid in the form of your hair gummies can also help improve your hair health from the inside-out!
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is essential for the production of collagen, a protein that is necessary for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It is found in a variety of fruits and vegetables, including citrus fruits, berries, and leafy greens. For hair, Vitamin C helps improve its texture, appearance, shine and overall structure.
- Vitamin E is another antioxidant that is believed to improve the health of hair and skin. Vitamin E helps hydrate your hair thoroughly from strands to scalp.. It is found in a variety of foods, including nuts, seeds, and leafy greens.
- Iron plays a critical role in hair health. It is an essential mineral that is necessary for the production of hemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the body’s tissues. Without enough iron, the body cannot produce enough hemoglobin, which can lead to anemia. Anemia can cause hair loss, as the hair follicles require a steady supply of oxygen to grow and thrive. Iron is also necessary for the production of keratin, a protein that is a key component of hair. Without enough iron, the hair can become weak, brittle, and prone to breakage.
- Keratin-building herbs – Natural herbs in your hair gummies that are believed to promote the production of keratin, a protein that is essential for healthy hair, skin, and nails. Some of the most common keratin-building herbs include Hibiscus, Aloe Vera and Grapeseed. Hibiscus consists of naturally occurring amino acids that trigger more keratin production in the hair follicle cells. Aloe Vera is packed with vitamins and minerals including copper and zinc to help your hair grow healthier and stronger. Grape seed has strong hair growth activity.
How Effective Are Your Gummies?
While hair gummies contain a variety of vitamins and minerals that are important for overall health, it is important to note that there is limited scientific evidence to support the idea that they can improve hair growth or prevent hair loss. However, we have found some studies to support the effectiveness of hair gummies.
One study published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology found that a supplement containing biotin, vitamin C, and other vitamins and minerals improved hair growth in women with thinning hair.
Another study published in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology found that a supplement containing biotin, vitamin C, and other ingredients improved hair growth in women with self-perceived thinning hair.
There is no denying that the gummy supplement makes eating hair vitamins and minerals much easier. Hair gummies help convince people who are not normally comfortable with other hair supplements like capsules or powders. The nature of gummies means that they are easily absorbed into the body and they help spread the effects of the nutrients.
OZiva Hair Multivitamins Gummies
Buy our delectable, science-backed Hair Multivitamins Gummies here! These are the best biotin gummies for hair growth that support 4X Better Hair Fall Management* in 3-6 months, along with all the benefits mentioned above. Try out these gummies for hair growth!
The Indian nutraceuticals market currently accounts for around 2% of the worldwide market of nutraceuticals. This market is fast-growing and is expected to develop even more rapidly and capture 3% of the worldwide market by the end of 2022. These gummies will play a vital role in the nutraceuticals market and have risen together with this trend.
Chewable, pleasant, innovative and a great way to pack nutrients into an engaging medium, we will develop gummies for various needs such as multivitamins, hair and skin. Stay tuned for more such innovations in the gummy sector from our team at OZiva!
Read more regarding hair gummies here from our research and development team! You can buy your OZiva Hair Multivitamins Gummies here!