Gentlemen, are you seeing a patchy head of hair in the mirror and dream of fuller locks? The internet sources you consume might tell you that a hair transplant is the first option to go for to find a replacement, but what if we told you we had a natural solution that ensures your hair follicles stay healthy enough to grow new hair? Yes, we’re talking about nourishing your hair with hair vitamins or hair supplements.
The truth is that the most common cause of hair loss is a hereditary condition that happens due to ageing. This condition is called androgenic alopecia, which is also known as male-pattern baldness. Androgenic Alopecia is connected to a hormone called DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), a byproduct of the male hormone testosterone.
DHT attacks your hair follicles by binding to their receptors and causes them to shirk, thereby weakening each hair strand. These shrunken follicles later die and cease to grow new hairs. The effective and best solution here is to block the DHT produced by the body to ensure healthy hair follicles that are ready to grow new hair!
In this blog, we’ll talk about the dangers and limitations associated with hair transplants, why hair fall occurs in men and why you should consume vitamins for hair fall instead of transplants.
Why Hair Fall Occurs in Men
As discussed earlier, the main reason for hair fall in men is a genetic, hormonal condition called androgenic alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness. It is hereditary, which means if your father, grandfather or uncle ran to baldness, it can happen to you too.
There are two patterns that male-pattern baldness can follow:
- Your hair begins to thin around your temples or on the top of your head. This pattern will eventually leave your hair in a horseshoe shape
- Hair begins to recede from the frontlines, thus pushing your hair back on the head and causes the hairline to become higher and higher
There can be other reasons as well, such as illnesses like anemia and thyroid. A diet which is low in protein or iron can also result in the thinning of your hair, and if you have diseases like diabetes or lupus, you run the risk of facing baldness as well.
The third major reason for hair fall in men is stress or shock. The truth is that men experience various stresses in life throughout their 20s and 30s. In fact, three major types of hair losses in men are due to stress:
- Telogen effluvium – In this type of hair fall in men, significant stress pushes a large number of your hair follicles into a resting phase, meaning that they do not grow and are easily pushed out of your hair. Within a few months, while combing or washing your hair, you might notice more hairfall
- Trichotillomania – Trichotillomania is a powerful urge to pull hair out of your scalp eyebrows or strands. This can be a way of dealing with tension or negative emotions, such as tension, loneliness, frustration or anger.
- Alopecia areta – Alopecia areta can also occur due to stress.
The Dangers and Limitations of Hair Transplants
Hair transplantation might look like the best solution for you if you feel like you’re losing your hair. But the truth is that it can also lead to a lot of disappointment and frustration for you if you go through it. The truth is that the hair transplantation procedure can lead to the following results too:
- You might not achieve the results you wanted
- Needing to undertake extensive repeat sessions to get the right results, draining your energy and finances
- Continuous and further loss of hair
According to the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, around 64% of men who had gotten hair transplants were disappointed with their results and hair density as per the procedure.
Here are some of the limitations of hair transplants:
- Large bald patches that you might desire to have covered cannot fully be transplanted
- Your transplanted hair might have insufficient density, thickness and volume
- You might need repeat hair transplants to keep your results (as hair loss is a continuous process)
- Only a limited amount of the new hair might be genetically resistant to further hair loss
The biggest problem with hair transplants is simple. They do not actually treat the problem of hair loss. Hair loss is not actually the result of your hair disappearing suddenly, it is a gradual process where your hair grows thinner as a new hair enters the growing phase. The hair minimises with every cycle and eventually disappears.
Try Out Hair Supplements For Hair Fall
A better solution for you is to arrest the reason for hair fall, which is the presence of DHT. You can do that by consuming hair supplements. Now that you’ve understood the causes of hair fall in men, and at what age it happens for most men, it’s time to look for a solution. While hair fall is something you can live with, it does result in a lack of confidence. Boost your confidence along with your hair fall control! While there are plenty of hair fall medications on the market, the best solution is a holistic, clean, plant-based one that supports hair fall control with 2X Natural DHT Blocking* in 90 days. That’s right, we’re talking about OZiva Hair Vitamins!
OZiva Hair Vitamins contains vitamins that help control hair fall in men, including Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, minerals such as Iron and Zinc, Omega-3 fatty acids, and natural DHT blockers like pine bark, stinging nettle and pumpkin seeds that inhibit the presence of DHT throughout the body. OZiva Hair Vitamins not only helps control hair fall in 90 days, it also helps promote eventual hair growth and overall powerful hair health through inside-out nutrition.
Here are the roles of various vitamins in controlling hair fall for men:
- Vitamin E – A strong antioxidant that helps fight the damage in the body from free radicals. It helps boost the shine and gloss in your hair and boosts scalp health. A healthy scalp is the way to healthy hair, after all!
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps fight off dandruff, wages war against hair loss, and improves your overall hair health.
- Omega-3 – Omega-3 fatty acids have strong benefits as it improves hair growth rate and hair thickness. It promotes better hair nourishment along with these benefits.
- Iron – THE mineral for hair health. Iron ensures that your hair gets an extra supply of oxygen. With this oxygen, hair exhibits good health, getting a shiny, glossy appearance. It has good elasticity, it is smooth, and it detangles very easily. No more pesky knots that take forever to remove.
- Zinc – Zinc reduces your hair loss by aiding in follicle recovery. It regulates your hair growth, and helps to treat male pattern baldness.
Here is where you can purchase OZiva Hair Vitamins.
Read more on how to control hair fall here.
Last modified: February 14, 2023