If you’ve been noticing lots of hair fall and shedding like crazy, you might be wondering if this is normal or you have a problem.
Hair fall, also known as alopecia, is becoming more and more common in 2022 than 50 years ago. It is more prevalent in older adults, especially men, although women can face it too. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, it is common to lose around 50-100 of your 1,00,000 hairs every day.
While you might think that this is a small number (and new hair often will replace old fallen hair), it might not happen. Hair loss can increase over the years, and it can be temporary or permanent.
This blog will explain the symptoms of hair loss and what vitamins you can consume for hair fall to reduce it in just 90 days!
“Oh Wait! Do I have a Hair Fall Problem?” – Symptoms of Hair Fall
Here are some clues to tell if you truly have a hair fall problem:
- Widening partition – If you comb your hair in a part, you might notice that the part line is getting wider and wider. This can be a sign of hair thinning
- Receding Hairline – If you notice your hairline looking higher, it could be a sign of major hair loss
- Hair in the Comb – Check your brush or comb bristles after combing. Is it collecting more hair than usual?
- Pain or itching – Is your scalp feeling scratchy? If your hair loss is caused by an underlying medical reason, you can experience this too.
“Oh no! Whatever could be causing this?” – DHT – The Sneaky Culprit
Around 50 million men and 30 million women worldwide experience androgenic alopecia, which means hair fall related to hormone changes. Experts believe that sex hormones are the main reason behind male pattern baldness. And the main culprit here is a hormone called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
It is an androgen, which is the sex hormone that contributes the most to male sex characteristics like body hair. But it can also be the reason you lose your hair faster.
DHT is a by-product of testosterone. Testosterone contributes towards ensuring your fertility and maintaining your overall muscle mass. About 10 percent of testosterone in all adults the body converts into DHT with the help of an enzyme called 5-alpha reductase.
Once DHT flows freely through your body, it links to the receptors on the hair follicles on your scalp, causing them to shrink. When they shrink, they become incapable of supporting a full and healthy head of hair. As a result, your hair begins to fall off, and looks thinner and more brittle. DHT also makes the cycle of hair growth longer, and hair grows slower on your head.
Also note that if male pattern baldness runs in your family, DHT can affect you more strongly. Its follicle-shrinking effects are more pronounced. The size and shape of your head also influences how quickly your hair follicles shrink due to DHT.
Hair loss can leave you with a lack of confidence in yourself so you need to sort it out with the help of hair vitamins.
“Oh my god! Now what can I do about this!” – The Best Vitamins for Hair Fall
The good news is that there are plenty of medications to combat hair loss due to DHT. Many of them work by targeting DHT production and binding of these receptors so they don’t react to DHT. There are two main types:
- DHT Blockers – These blockers prevent DHT from binding to your receptors, including those in your hair follicles that allows DHT to shrink them down
- Inhibitors – They help reduce your body’s production of the DHT hormone
The best solution for hair fall involves the right combination of Hair Vitamins and DHT Blockers for healthy, well-nourished hair, that help prevent hair fall and promote better hair growth. The best solution is where the body blocks DHT produced to ensure that the hair follicles stay healthy enough to grow new hair.
Hair shampoos, oils and serums have their place, but the best long-term results will be achieved by a hair nutrition regime in just 90 days!
Here’s where OZiva Hair Vitamins come in.
OZiva Hair Vitamins is a holistic, clean solution for hair fall control that supports Hair Fall Control with 2X Natural DHT Blocking Formula*. With regular consumption, it can do this in just 90 days! With this solution, you can stop hair fall and regain your confidence back by showing off those lustrous locks.
Here is the role that various vitamins contained in OZiva Hair Vitamins play in hair health:
- Vitamin E – A strong antioxidant that helps fight the damage in the body from free radicals. It helps boost the shine and gloss in your hair and boosts scalp health. A healthy scalp is the way to healthy hair, after all!
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps fight off dandruff, wages war against hair loss, and improves your overall hair health.
- Omega-3 – Omega-3 has strong benefits as it improves hair growth rate and hair thickness. It promotes better hair nourishment too.
- Iron – THE mineral for hair health. Iron ensures that your hair gets an extra supply of oxygen. With this oxygen, hair exhibits good health, getting a shiny, glossy appearance. It has good elasticity, it is smooth, and it detangles very easily. No more pesky knots that take forever to remove.
- Zinc – Zinc reduces your hair loss by aiding in follicle recovery. It regulates your hair growth, and helps to treat male pattern baldness.
Buy OZiva Hair Vitamins here in 30 capsules or 60 capsules pack.
Read here to learn more regarding the best vitamins for hair, skin and nail health.