Do you often find yourself looking at food videos for guilt free chocolate indulgence? Closer home, you can whip up your own versions of some good ol’ chocolate extravagance. And it need not be a Parisian treat to make you feel good either.
Adding to the previous recipes for the same, here is another high protein, guilt-free snack that you can say hello to.
1.5 cup whole wheat flour
2-3 tbsp honey
A pinch of cooking soda
1 scoop Protein & Herbs powder
Cocoa powder 1/4th cup
1 tsp. vanilla essence
Salt a pinch
- Combine everything in a bowl, adding water little by little to make a homogenous mixture.
- The batter consistency should neither be too thin nor too thick.
- Heat a non stick pan/ tawa and add some oil. Take a ladle-full of batter and spread it out in circular motion likewise a dosa. Sprinkle a few drops of oil on top.
- Cook until it is crispy golden and bubbles appear on top. Flip it and cook for a few seconds and your chila is ready to be served.
- Serve warm with a side of honey and yogurt dip Or drizzle chocolate sauce on top.
Add OZIVA Protein & Herbs Shake to Your Diet if your diet is lacking in proteins.
If you want a detailed nutrition consultation, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9769298556 and our experts will help you with your fitness goal