OZiva was awarded the prestigious ASSOCHAM (The Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India) Nutraceutical Brand of the Year (Women’s Nutrition) at the 8th Nutraceuticals Symposium & Awards, held on February 15th, 2023 at the Lalit Hotel in New Delhi. The award was presented after careful consideration of our innovations and contributions to the women’s health category in India.
OZiva has been a pioneer in the clean and plant-based nutrition and wellness market in the country. Since our inception in 2016, we have committed ourselves to empowering consumers to be healthier and better with a varied range of products. The recognition from ASSOCHAM is encouraging and also reinforces our commitment to enabling healthier living.
Women’s Health & OZiva
Women’s health is often neglected or sidelined. According to an NCBI study:
- 46 million women above the age of 50 have osteoporosis.
- 1 out of 5 Indian women have PCOS.
- 51% of women in the age group of 18-45 are anemic according to Global Nutrition Report 2017.
According to WHO the top 10 women’s health issues are heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes + obesity, osteoporosis, depression, autoimmune disorder, menopause, sexual and bladder disorders.
Many of these diseases can be managed or prevented by leading a clean and holistic lifestyle. OZiva’s range of products help women get healthier with high quality products made with natural and Ayurvedic ingredients.
OZiva Women’s Health Range
- OZiva Biotin is India’s first wholefood Biotin that supports better hair growth and hair fall control. It contains scientifically studied proprietary ingredient SesZenBio that supports hair follicle stimulation for stronger hair.
- OZiva Protein & Herbs for Women is a Certified Clean protein with multivitamins, minerals and Ayurvedic herbs aimed at helping the improvement of metabolism, reducing body fat percentage and weight management. More than 97.5% women experienced better weight management in 3 months. 96% of women who consumed Protein & Herbs for Women regularly showed reduced body fat in 6 months. 97% women had better muscle strength in a period of 6 months
- OZiva Plant Based HerBalance for PCOS contains natural and Ayurvedic herbs to support better menstrual cycle and manage PCOS symptoms. These PCOS supplements also contain phytoestrogens that are known to help hormonal balance in women
- OZiva Plant Based Collagen Builder contains 21 pro-collagen superfoods that improve the natural production of collagen in the body. It contains the scientifically studied ingredient CollaBZen that helps support better collagen synthesis for youthful and radiant skin.
You can view our entire women’s health collection here.
Commitment to Quality
Our ingredients and products are tested in third-party accredited labs like NABL and GMP and regulated under FSSAI and AYUSH. Each and every product batch undergoes rigorous testing of raw material, in-process quality control and finished product testing to remove contaminants such as pesticides, heavy metals and micro counts (ranging from basic physicochemical tests to sophisticated phytoactive testing).
We are also the first nutrition brand in India to be certified clean by CLP (Clean Label Project) after being tested for 300+ harmful ingredients.
Along with this award, we have also received the Best Nutraceutical Ingredient Of The Year for our science and research-backed proprietary ingredient CollaBZen, which is a 100% bio-based, nutraceutical ingredient for skin health that helps provide protection against collagen degradation.
Last modified: August 11, 2023