With the fitness markets booming with products claiming to help you lose weight and go lean, some products are too good to be true to be believed for their claims.
However, there are some good quality shakes that stay true to their purpose and do help you achieve your goals without going over the top with their claims. As it is has been known for long, meal replacement shakes are used for the purpose of replacing a meal with a shake that is as good as a balanced meal in terms of nutrients and satiety. But apart from this, what are the advantages that a meal replacement shake could possibly offer?
The properties of a good and effective meal replacement shake should be all or most of these:
- Higher protein content
- Low in calories per serving
- Low in sugar/ good quality carbs
- Should have some kind of hunger blockers that will keep you full for at least 3-4 hours
How do meal replacement shakes work?
You May Like: Best Whey Protein Powder for Women’s Weight Loss
To lose weight; you need to take in fewer calories than you burn. When this happens over a period of time, there is gradual weight loss that happens over time. To put it simply, meal replacement shakes are low in calories as compared to standard meal, so replacing a meal with a shake gives you half the amount of calories than you’d generally take in through a calorie loaded meal.
The reasons why you use a meal replacement shake may vary from person to person. However, whether or not your goal is similar, here are the benefits that using a meal replacement shake for long enough will bring forth:
- Replacing the meal in a healthy manner– Meal replacement shakes are designed to make up both for your meal as well as the nutrition of a balanced meal. If you are the type to usually skip any of the meals, you can actually have a glass of meal replacement shake and not worry about having missed a meal.
You May Like: How Much Protein is Safe for You?
- Weight loss– because a meal replacement is low in calories as compared to a proper meal (1 serving of a MRS usually provides 130-150 kcals) and so you automatically are cutting down on the total calorie consumption and over a period of time you will see the results of calorie control!
- Controls hunger– Fibre along with other hunger blocking herbs or foods like green tea or bran, etc is added to prolong the feeling of satiety so that it keeps you full for a good 3-4 hours.
- Convenience- The best part about using a meal replacement shake is that is so handy to carry anywhere with you and you can have your own meal on the go.
Add OZIVA Nutritional Meal Shake to Your Diet to achieve your weightloss goal
If you want a detailed nutrition consultation, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9769298556 and our experts will help you with your fitness goal