Looking at fit and beautiful women, whether it is the charming ladies from Bollywood or whether it is looking at international beauties, we always tend to wonder if it really was possible to maintain a gorgeous body naturally without superficial enhancements!
Let’s Look at the Diets of Some these Gorgeous Bollywood Actresses –
- Breakfast – She has brown bread with peanut butter or sometimes egg, whites of course! Two full glasses of pomegranate juices and fruit salad.
- Lunch – Brown rice, green salad, legumes and grilled fish
- Dinner – comprises of vegetable soup, grilled fish and Protein Shake.
- Breakfast: Muesli, cheese, bread slices or parathas with milk/ soya milk
- Lunch: Chapattis, dal, ample amount of green salads and soup
- Snacks: She prefers filling in on Protein shake and fruits to keep her going through the day
- Dinner: Chapattis, dal/ vegetable soup.
- Breakfast: Consists of 2 egg whites with a glass of fresh fruit juice
- Snack– She has cheese toast with lime or coconut water
- Lunch– contains homemade veggies, dal with 2 chapattis and salad.
- Evening snack she has Protein Shake or seasonal fruits
One common link to the diets of all these gorgeous actresses is that they are rich in protein.
Suggested For You: The Ultimate List of 10 High Protein Foods
- Whey protein helps in maintaining higher satiety levels, thereby keeping full for longer.
- Protein has a high thermic effect of food, which increases your metabolic rate, making your body burn fat and replacing it with a well structured lean muscle tone throughout.
- Protein helps in the synthesis and maintenance of collagen, a key component needed for strong, shiny hair and beautiful, even skin tone.
This is where OZiva’s Protein & Herbs (Buy Here) comes in as a saviour! Exclusively handpicked ingredients that go into this wonder product, tailor made for ladies.
Not only does it stay true to its purpose but it is super convenient to have a protein shake handy especially when you are short on time. For someone who works out or even for somebody who doesn’t, OZiva’s Protein & Herbs shake is a must try. (Buy from Amazon)