Apple cider vinegar has a number of potential health benefits and some studies indicate that it can help people who are overweight to shed more kilos and achieve a reduced BMI, especially if combined with a calorie-restricted diet.
Although people have used apple cider vinegar as an easily available homemade remedy for centuries, and even today use it in food drinks, and for various health benefits, let’s understand more about how it particularly helps with weight control.
How Do You Make Apple Cider Vinegar?
To make apple cider vinegar, first mix apples, yeast, and sugar, and allow the mixture to ferment. Then specific strains of bacteria then convert the alcohol into acetic acid. When all the alcohol is gone, the mixture becomes apple cider vinegar.
With the presence of bacteria and yeast, apple cider vinegar is a good source of probiotics, which benefit stomach and gut health.
In unrefined apple cider vinegar, bacteria and yeast form a loose clump at the bottom of a bottle that people call “the mother.” “The mother” has numerous healing properties.
How ACV’s Acetic Acid Results in Fat Loss
- Lowers your blood sugar levels – Acetic acid improves the liver and muscles’ ability to take up sugar from the blood.
- Decreases insulin levels – Acetic acid can reduce the ratio of insulin to glucagon, which might help with better fat burning.
- Improves metabolism – Consumption of acetic acid might increase the presence of the enzyme AMPK, which can boost the burning of fat in your body, and decreases fat and sugar production in the body
- Reduces storage of fat – Acetic acid might protect people from weight gain and increase the presence of genes that reduce belly fat storage, as well as liver fat
- Suppresses appetite – Acetic acid might suppress the centers in your brain that control your appetite, which can lead to a reduced food intake. Thus, whenever you eat less, you have less food to break down.
- Increases fullness and reduces calorie intake – Apple Cider Vinegar slows the rate at which food leaves your stomach, which leads to increased feelings of fullness. People who drink Apple Cider Vinegar may also consume less calories due to this feeling.
With all these benefits, Apple Cider Vinegar might help with weight loss.
How to Add ACV to your Diet
If you’re interested in Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss, there are a few ways you can easily incorporate it into your diet:
- Add it as part of a salad dressing along with olive oil, as a tasty accompaniment with leafy greens or cucumber
- Pickle it along with your vegetables
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar along with your water. Spread this out into 2-3 doses throughout the day and drink it before meals.
Try out OZiva Apple Cider Vinegar Matcha for Weight Loss
If you’re looking for an effortless way to incorporate it into your lifestyle, OZiva Plant Based ACV Matcha is a powder blend that helps in enhancing and maintaining the body’s metabolism, improving its digestive health, and maintaining the health of the skin.
- It contains Apple Cider Vinegar, which improves the metabolism of the body
- Organic Matcha Powder also contributes towards the improvement of metabolism in the body
- Licorice Powder functions similarly to probiotics and improves the gut health of the body
Since it is plant-based and free of artificial sweeteners, soy, gluten, or GMO, it is absolutely safe for long-term consumption. Regardless, consume OZiva ACV Matcha after consultation with your doctor, especially if you are a pregnant woman, diabetic, or elderly person.