From the age of 20, body fat usually increases in huge amounts. You might be wondering how to lose fat. We at OZiva have some ideas, tips and techniques for you such as a fat loss diet and how water helps in weight loss!
In this article, we’ll explain what superhydration is, its benefits, and practical tips to incorporate it into your daily routine. Get ready to sip your way to a healthier you, drinking water to lose weight!
Drinking large quantities of water i.e. four litres of water or more per day is usually beneficial for optimum bodily function. Super hydration involves drinking large amounts of water per day in order to detoxify your body and as well as increase metabolism. Drinking large quantities of water to lose weight is less known, but that’s an important part of superhydration too!
A person who follows the super hydration process will lose weight faster and in a much easier way. Super hydration makes the digestion process more effective. It is important that the water needs to be extremely cold, for the benefits to be felt. Body utilises more calories to warm down the cold water.
Let’s understand how water helps in weight loss by deep-diving into into how to lose fat with superhydration.
Suggested read – 5 High Protein Foods That Help You Lose Fat
How to Lose Fat with Superhydration
When it comes to weight loss and how to lose fat, superhydration can be a game-changer. Here’s how it works:
- Helpful for Weight Training Programs: This process of super hydration is beneficial during weight training programs. It aids the function of your kidney and liver. Having a large quantity of water speeds up the fat loss process. When the kidneys are unable to perform its function due to lack of water then your liver takes up its function while ignoring its own function to metabolise stored fat into energy. Thus ceases the fat loss process, in case you were wondering how to lose fat.
- Boosting Metabolism: Proper hydration is essential for maintaining a healthy metabolism. Studies have shown that a well-hydrated body can efficiently burn calories, aiding in fat burn and fat loss.
- Appetite Control: Often, we mistake thirst for hunger and end up consuming unnecessary calories. By super hydrating, you can better distinguish between thirst and hunger signals, preventing overeating and promoting weight loss. Drinking water helps you avoid eating and drinking extra calories. You feel fuller. Water can suppress your appetite naturally and increases the body’s ability to metabolise stored fat. Individuals who exercise for long intervals or in hot conditions can lose large amounts of fluid through sweat, which can lead to dehydration. It is cheap and convenient and sufficient for most recreational exercisers.
- Improved Exercise Performance: Hydrated muscles perform better during workouts, leading to increased calorie burn. By staying hydrated, you’ll have the energy and endurance to push through your exercise routine, helping you shed fat more effectively.
Remember water is calorie-free so if you are having water before meals it will help you in fat burn and may even suppress your appetite. However you need to have a lot more than just water to lose weight. That’s where the fat loss diet plan comes in! Let’s find out.
Suggested read – How To Lose Weight Without Dieting
Drinking Water to Lose Weight – How Do You Do It?
Approximately 1 calorie is utilised by the body to warm 30 ml of water. This means to burn 4 litres of water body will require around 130 calories.
Now that we understand the benefits of superhydration, how to lose fat with super hydration and how water helps in weight loss, let’s explore some practical ways to incorporate it into our daily lives. Basically, let’s understand how we should be drinking water to lose weight!
- Set a Hydration Goal: Aim to consume at least eight to ten glasses of water daily. Carry a reusable water bottle with you as a reminder.
- Infuse with Flavor: If plain water bores you, add a twist by infusing it with natural flavours. Try adding slices of lemon, cucumber, or fresh berries to enhance the taste.
- Schedule Regular Water Breaks: Create reminders throughout the day to take short breaks and hydrate yourself. This can be particularly helpful if you have a busy schedule.
- Eat Hydrating Foods: Include water-rich fruits and vegetables like watermelon, cucumbers, strawberries, and lettuce in your diet. These foods not only hydrate you but also provide essential nutrients.
- Monitor Urine Colour: Keep an eye on the colour of your urine. If it’s pale yellow or clear, it’s a good indication that you’re adequately hydrated.
- Prioritise Pre and Post-Workout Hydration: Drink water before, during, and after exercise to support your body’s hydration needs during physical activity.
- Opt for Herbal Teas: Enjoy herbal teas like peppermint, chamomile, or hibiscus for added hydration, flavour, and potential health benefits.
- Start Your Day with Water: Before breakfast, drink a glass of water to kickstart your hydration for the day. You can add a squeeze of lemon for added flavour and potential metabolism-boosting benefits.
- Hydrate with Every Meal: Make it a habit to drink water with every meal and snack. This will help you stay hydrated and support your body’s natural fat-burning processes.
- Hydrating Meal Choices: Incorporate hydrating foods into your diet plan, such as watermelon, cucumbers, berries, leafy greens, and citrus fruits. These foods not only hydrate you but also contribute to your overall nutrient intake.
- Stay Hydrated During Exercise: Drink water before, during, and after your workouts to replenish fluids lost through sweat and optimise your performance.
- Hydration as a Snacking Strategy: If you often reach for snacks out of habit, try drinking a glass of water first. It can help you determine if you’re genuinely hungry or simply thirsty.
Suggested read – 5 High Protein Foods That Help You Lose Fat
Congratulations! You’ve unlocked the secret of how to lose fat through superhydration. By adopting these practical tips and making hydration a priority in your daily routine, you’ll not only support your overall well-being but also promote weight loss. Remember, consistency is key! Stay dedicated to your hydration goals, listen to your body’s signals, and watch as the pounds gradually melt away. Cheers to a healthier, happier you!
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Please consult with a healthcare professional before making any significant changes to your diet or exercise routine.
The Fat Loss Diet to go with Superhydration
When it comes to losing fat, it’s crucial to create a calorie deficit, meaning you consume fewer calories than your body needs. However, it’s equally important to focus on nutrient-dense foods that provide essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Here are some guidelines to follow:
- Emphasise Whole Foods: Fill your plate with fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, and nuts. These foods are rich in fibre, which aids in digestion, keeps you feeling full, and supports fat loss.
- Prioritise Lean Protein: Include lean protein sources such as beans, lentils, tofu, tempeh, quinoa, and plant-based protein powders. Protein helps to preserve muscle mass, boosts metabolism, and promotes satiety.
- Choose Healthy Fats: Opt for sources of healthy fats like avocados, nuts, seeds, and olive oil. These fats provide essential fatty acids and help keep you satisfied.
- Moderate Carbohydrates: While carbohydrates are an important energy source, choose complex carbohydrates like whole grains, sweet potatoes, and quinoa. These carbohydrates provide sustained energy and essential nutrients.
Sample Fat Loss Diet
Here’s a sample day of a fat loss diet plan that incorporates superhydration:
- Breakfast: Start your day with a refreshing smoothie made with spinach, mixed berries, almond milk, a scoop of plant-based protein powder (you can try out OZiva Organic Plant Protein to make a difference), and a tablespoon of chia seeds. OZiva Organic Plant Protein is the protein to make all family meals protein-rich! It contains around 30g of complete protein drawn from plant sources like pea protein, brown rice and mung bean. It’s perfect for everyday fitness and to improve immunity and makes a huge difference in your diet for fat burn. You can also add OZiva Protein & Herbs for Women to your smoothie. It helps reduce body fat percentage in around 3 months and is filled with Ayurvedic Herbs like Guduchi and Shatavari which help improve your overall well-being
- Mid-Morning Snack: Enjoy a hydrating snack like sliced cucumbers and hummus. They help increase the water content in your body. Also, make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the mid-morning and afternoon as they are the hottest times in the day
- Lunch: Dig into a colourful salad with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, roasted chickpeas, and a drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice. This would be the perfect option in a diet for fat burn.
- Afternoon Snack: Sip on herbal tea, such as peppermint or green tea, for hydration and a metabolism boost.
- Dinner: Savour a grilled tofu stir-fry with a variety of colourful vegetables, such as bell peppers, broccoli, and snap peas, seasoned with low-sodium soy sauce or tamari. This helps give you another protein boost to end and wrap up your day.
- Evening Snack: Nibble on a handful of almonds or a small portion of air-popped popcorn.
If you want a detailed nutrition consultation, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9769298556 and our experts will help you with your fitness goal. They can definitely help you on how to lose fat with the help of superhydration and a fat loss diet plan.
Last modified: June 24, 2017