It is not only necessary to get rid of belly fat to look good but also because it can be dangerous for health and cause type 2 diabetes, heart diseases, etc. Belly fat can be really stubborn at times. No matter how many hours you might put into exercising or dieting, it doesn’t budge. It would mean that you are going wrong somewhere in your weight loss plan.
Exercises to help you lose belly fat
Some Activities which can help you lose weight are
Other sports activities
Add in some weight training or core strengthening exercises to your workout too as it would help build muscle and get rid of the excess fat.
Here are some important things to keep in mind while losing belly fat.
- You should always remember that working out and dieting go hand in hand. If you are only exercising and not dieting or vice versa then that would be the reason your belly fat is not going away.
- Avoid heavily processed food like white bread and sugars as it causes bloating in our bodies. Avoid unhealthy saturated fats. Instead consume good fats like avocados and olive oil.
- Add some weight training in your exercise routine, It will help in building muscles and increase metabolic rate.
- Don’t rely on crunches to help you get rid of all your belly fat. Instead focus on abdomen and core strengthening exercises like plank which will help you build muscle, increase metabolism and burn down calories faster.
- Get proper sleep and do not stress much. It is very important as it will help your body stay in good health
- You can be apple shaped, it means when you gain weight, it is first added to your belly. Don’t let this dishearten you as you can still get fit by following a proper routine.
- Live a stress free balanced life. It is important as it would reduce any hormonal imbalances like increase in testosterone levels for women suffering from PCOS. Hormonal imbalances cause difficulty in losing weight.
Add OZIVA Protein & Herbs Shake to Your Diet if your diet is lacking in proteins.