A workout is the perfect way to keep your mind and body fit. Dieting and rapid weight loss techniques are commonly used by people especially working women who hardly get time to work on fitness in their busy routines.
You May Like: Top Easy Five High-Fiber Recipes to Keep You Full
Cutting down on oily and sweet foodstuff and practicing a 5-minute fat burning workout can bring a massive change in you. Experts from FitCircle, chat based health app, share some quick 5 minute workouts for working women:
1. High Knees: Basic high knees can be performed while running in place or moving over a distance. Stand in place with your feet hip-width apart. Drive your right knee toward your chest and quickly place it back on the ground. Follow immediately by driving your left knee toward your chest. Continue to alternate knees as quickly as you can. For women, cardio activities can actually help to lower the risk of breast cancer.
2. Jumping Jacks: This is a great option for working women. Jumping Jacks is a full body workout. It is a strenuous aerobic exercise and can help to get tone the body. It can be easily done in the comfort and convenience of home and improves cardiovascular fitness. Stand with your feet together and your hands at your sides (a)Simultaneously raise your arms above your head and jump just enough to spread your feet out wide (b) Without pausing, quickly reverse the movement and repeat. Land softly and keep your knees little bent while landing.
3. Elbow Plank: Plank is a great way to work your abs, arms, and back. Do it on your elbows and you will challenge your core even more! And all you need to do it is your own body weight. Get face down on the floor resting on your forearms and knees.Push off the floor, raising up off your knees onto your toes and resting mainly on your elbows. Contract your abdominals to keep yourself up and prevent your booty from sticking up. Keep your back flat Hold as long as you can. Aim for 20 to 30 seconds in the beginning and work your way up to one minute, as you get stronger.
Also Check Out: The Smart Approach to Building a Fat Loss Plan
4. Lunges: It is a great way to develop lower body and core strength. It is extremely beneficial for people trying to shed the extra weight and boosts the metabolism. Lunges improves overall body strength and also helps in muscle toning. Step forwards with your right leg and slowly lower the body until the front knee is bent to 90 degrees, The back knee should never touch the floor. Push yourself back up to the starting position as quickly but safely as possible. Repeat with the left leg. Keep your back straight.
5. Squats: Squat is a great intensive workout and helps in effective weight loss if done regularly. Squats are a full body workout and especially helps in toning and strengthening the thighs. Squats can be combined with jumps for better results. Stand as tall as you can with your feet spread shoulder-width apart. (A) Lower your body as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees. Pause, then slowly push yourself back to the starting position.
Although intense workouts are great way to stay in shape and lose weight, overweight people should consult a doctor before initiating any rigorous workout – even a short period one. Also one can also take short breaks (of few seconds) after each exercise. Drinking water approximately an hour before any workout can help to flush out toxins from the system and stay energised.
Add OZIVA Protein & Herbs Shake to Your Diet if your diet is lacking in proteins.
If you want a detailed nutrition consultation, drop us a mail at email@example.com or call us on 9769298556 and our experts will help you with your fitness goal