Having only a target goal will not help you reach you target weight! For any fitness plan to show results and positive results at that there needs to be a set of rules that need to be adhered to strictly. Out of all the information regarding fitness, you need to figure out the one that is scientific and that actually works for you.
Here are 5 give aways to a successful nutrition plan that you can follow:
1. When the intake of energy (in the form of food) is more than its expenditure, it gets stored as fats.
You can call this “energy balance,” or think of it as portion size if you’re not into counting, but the fact of the matter is that you won’t lose weight if you’re consuming more calories than you’re burning. It works the other way round for those seeking to gain weight. Calorie intake is integral to progress in the direction you desire.
No matter how much clean eating you do, if you take in more amounts of calories that you burn, you will out on more weight. Be mindful when eating clean.
2. Macronutrients- the primary source of nutrients or energy in our food, have their own unique importance with regard to health. The requirement for each of them depends on several factors like age, size, nutrition history, goals, preferences but all macros work together for optimum nutrition.
3. Micronutrients- vitamins and minerals- support the body functions that are essential like breathing, growing, building immunity etc. These are the second important layer of nutrition without which it is futile to have a six-pack abs if you are a constant prey to the flu.
Combined with the nutrient dense macros, the benefit of vitamins and minerals is a cherry on top!
4. Meal timing and frequency is a very important factor to be taken into consideration but it falls flat on its face if your calories, macros and micros are haywire!
That is why it is very essential that you have a good plan that works for you and once that is in place, timing the meals will support your overall health, body composition and performance goals.
5. Agreed that some need a helping hand by supplements to reach their target goals. And it is true that nutrition or health supplements are a part of fitness plans but to see them work and give you the desired results it is important all the other factors mentioned earlier are in place first.
Suggested Read: 21 Day Fix – Weight Loss Diet with OZiva Shake
No matter how many pills of Garcinia you pop, if you do not take the necessary dietary and lifestyle measures your belly fat may stick to you even closer.
Add OZIVA Protein & Herbs Shake to Your Diet if your diet is lacking in essential nutrients.
If you want a detailed nutrition consultation, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9769298556 and our experts will help you with your fitness goal
Last modified: June 23, 2017